Application: Very experienced stylists
Temperature: 18-22 °C (７７°F)
Drying time: 1 second
Consistency: medium liquid
London Lash FLEXIE - better durability, better consistency, better results (glue is suitable for very experienced stylists!)
- the “elastic” texture allows for precise work on eyelash extensions
- very fast drying! - WE DO NOT RECOMMEND IT TO BEGINNERS OR STYLISTS WHO HAVE MADE LESS THAN 1000-1500 SETS IN THE CAREER.
We recommend purchasing before making your first purchase Flexie glue sample 2ml *
* Sample is available for use one week after opening!
Please consider :
Improper work with quick-drying adhesive can result in poor set durability.
High temperature AND / OR high humidity will ensure that the adhesive dries even faster, which can cause problems with the durability of the sets. (the glue dries before you can stick it on the natural eyelash)
In cases where you notice that your durability is not good:
- Reduce the humidity level in the room (dehumidifier, air conditioning, ...)
- Lower the room temperature level (air conditioning, fan, ...)
- Replace the adhesive with a slower drying (Lady Bond, Velvet)
- Make sure you clean your natural lashes properly before the treatment - we recommend using OR London Lash Foam Cleanser (Rinse well with water before starting eyelash extension treatment) OR Protein pads 2in1 (remove the rest of the make-up) IN COMBINATION WITH Cleanser (remove oils) TER I compare (neutralizes PH level and hydrates)
WARNING: For professional use only! Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. The product glues the skin and eyes in a few seconds. Avoid direct contact with eyes, mouth and skin. Not suitable for sensitive eyes / for self-application / application with open eyes! Keep away from direct sunlight.
Ingredients: Ethyl 2 Cyanoacrylate, Methoxyethyl Cyanoacrylate, Poly Alkyl Methacrylate, Pigment.
Volume: 5 ml
Made in South Korea.
It is used by the best stylists in the world.
London Lash material is intended for sale to certified stylists and beauty salons.